Take a second to digest these numbers:
145,000+ software products and services are listed on G2.
30,000+ SaaS companies exist globally.
30% of the SaaS market is owned by just 5 companies.
There are 332 e-signature software solutions on G2.
Is it any wonder that buyers are overwhelmed?
How are you supposed to navigate that landscape?
Even if just 5% of those e-signature companies reach out to you,
that’s almost 17 companies emailing, sending in-mails, cold-calling…
…for one solution.
There’s 1 you.
There has never been a more urgent time to get specific and clear on:
- Who you are for
- What their goals and problems are
- Your point of view and way of solving these problems
- Who your alternatives really are
- What your buyers actually value about what you do
- How and where you communicate this to your (in and out of market) buyers to build affinity and trust